Access Control & Intercoms
Hall Alarms Ltd specialises in the design and installation of superior quality electronic Access Control and Door Entry products.
These systems allow you complete physical control over who does, or does not enter high security or restricted areas.
This technology is important when persons seek to secure important, confidential, or sensitive information and equipment. Access Control is designed to control entry, and/or monitor attendance of people who are issued entry cards, entry fobs, or given the door code. Standalone door units, or integrated systems on full sites can be installed. Systems are flexible, and can be scalable for cost effective, future proofed systems.
Benefits of Access Control Systems
- No need to employ security personnel
- Saves managing cumbersome bunches of keys to a facility
- Lock changing is unnecessary
- No expense of restocking keys
- Protection for staff and belongings. Normal doors are left unlocked during the day
- Provides documentation on when, and who enters and exits the building
- Keep unauthorised individuals out of a building or area
- Can be integrated with Intruder, CCTV, Fire and Automatic gate systems
Which system suits you better?
Standalone Systems – Control access to one, or selected doors
Small/Large Commercial Networked System – Control access throughout a building through the network
Audio Door Entry – Talk to visitor before access is granted
Audio Video door entry – Talk to and see visitor before access is granted
Systems can be stand alone, or installed as an integrated package to cover various elements from time and attendance, door monitoring, gate automation, roll call, and elevator control. Reports can be delivered from the system to the user.
Residential Access Control Systems
- Simple, stylish entry systems – Digital keypads and door intercom units designed for domestic use
- Keyless systems – Pincode access at external gates, entrances and keeper’s lodges
- Multi-level access rights – Pin codes can be set to allow access only at limited times and dates and to certain doors or gates. Keep control over contractors, delivery people and others with limited rights
- Mounting flexibility – suitable for people with impaired mobility; complies with Disability Discrimination Acts or equivalent legislation
- Combined intercom and keypad – attractive units for low visual impact and easy installation
|ACT Standalone Product Brochure|
|ACT Pro Product Brochure|
|ACT Pro 1500 System|
|ACT Pro 2000 System|
|ACT Pro 4200 Manual|
|ACT Entry A5 Intercom|
|Paxton Access Control Brochure|
|Comelit Audio and Video Intercom Product Brochure|